Tuesday, May 21, 2013

EriJake. i know its a weird ship but i seriously cried doing this omg


Dying!caligulasAquarium [CA] joined chat.
golgothasTerror [GT] joined chat.
CA: *coughs up blood*
GT: Holy doodily! Eridan!
CA: oh... hello
CA: jake
GT: What happened here friend? Who did this? They'll pay I swear it...
CA: Kanaya...
GT: I'm going to go find first aid...
CA: t-thanks...*coughs up more blood*
GT: I just...
GT: Stay here!
GT: *sprints down the hallway*
CA: I don't think i could move even if i wwanted
GT: *comes back with small first aid kit*
GT: I wasnt sure what to get for... uhh... this...
CA: its fine...
GT: *Starts to bandage up whats left of the torso*
GT: Please dont die on me...
CA: i don't think anything wwill help at this point*begins to lose conciousness*
GT: Oh golly! Eridan please!
GT: Well get you some fancy robo legs!
GT: I just...
CA: I don't think i can make it
GT: No...
GT: I just cant... I can't loose you...
GT: Not now...
CA: *continues to get wweaker*
GT: Eridan!\
GT: *kisses*
CA: *kisses back*
GT: *sobs*
GT: I cant be here when you die...
GT: I just cant
GT: *runs out of room*
CA: It's okay, I was always alone to begin with...*dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment