Sunday, June 9, 2013

DaveKat Feels


Dying!carcinoGeneticist [CG] joined chat.
turntechGodhead [TG] joined chat.
CG: DAVE...
TG: karkat..
CG: *COUGHS UP BLOOD*
CG: I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT
TG: shhh -gently brushes karkat's hair- dont talk like that
CG: I LOVE YOU DAVE
TG: i love you too man
CG: *STARTS TO LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS*
TG: karkat come on man try to stay with me
CG: I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DAVE...
CG: *BEGINS TO CRY*
TG: no dont cry dude -wipes his cheek-
CG: SORRY I WAS SUCH A FUCKASS ALL THE TIME. I WAS A HORRIBLE SHIT OF A LEADER AND A TROLL.
CG: PLEASE FORGIVE ME...
CG: *COUGHS UP MORE BLOOD*
TG: theres nothing to forgive you werent horrible theres no reason to apologize
CG: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING DAVE
CG: *DIES*
TG: youre welcome -sighs- thanks for everything too man

1 comment: