Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cuteness! Signless and Disciple


The Signless [♋] joined chat.
Injured|The Disciple [♌] joined chat.
♋: my darling!
♋: what happened?
♌: *She looks up at him weakly*.. I ran into some highbloods while I was hunting..
♋: *growls* If you run into them again, call me and i will beat their asses *wraps her wounds tenderly*
♌: *She nods, smiling* Thanks.. *She flinches a bit as he wraps the wounds*
♋: *kisses her hand*
♌: *She leans over and pecks his cheek* Thank you furry much.01:53:59
♋: your welcome *kisses her lips*
♌: *She kisses back, then inspects him worriedly* Was efurrything alright while I was gone?
♋: yes. nothing happened. quite boring really without you here
♌: Hm, I'm glad, I was worried fur a bit, but I'm sure you can purrotect yourself.
♋: i mean what i said about those highbloods
♌: I'm purrfectly fine.. I just... I was more focused on purrotecting something else.
♋: what was it?
♌: Well.... I may have found out something befur I left, but I made Mother Dolorosa purromise not to tail.
♋: *strokes her hair* If you don't want me to know, i will not pry
♌: No, it involves you, and it's furry important, I just hope you won't furreak out.
♋: I promise i won't freak out.
♌: Weeeeell... *She leans in close* It involves something known as a grub.
♋: *looks at her confused* continue...
♌: We're having one.
♋: *hugs her* I'm gonna be a dad!
♌: *She smiles, nodding* Yes, you are, and I'll be a mom.
♋: I'm so happy for us. *smiles and gives her a quick kiss on the lips*
♌: *She laughs, pecking his lips happily* I am too.
♋: Oh I hope its a girl!
♋: Less of a trouble maker
♌: Haha, maybe it will be. You nefur know.
♋: *hugs her again
♌: *She nuzzles his cheek*

No comments:

Post a Comment